WHY CHOOSE LINE-X?
Why use LINE-X for protection?
- LINE-X is the most advanced protective coating on the market today.
- LINE-X is the perfect solution for an endless list of applications.
- LINE-X is proven worldwide, applied on trade, industry, agriculture and apparel.
- LINE-X is headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama, USA. The network sells more than 500 companies in 46 countries.
- Durable protection for many years.
- Protection from everything.
- Spray as desired.
- Apply a synthetic, dry paint spray for a few seconds.
- Waterproof / non-sealed - no rust or corrosion.
- Chemical resistance.
- Use as needed.
- Sustainable protection and no cost for environmental protection.
- Solid surface.
- No cracks, rust and corrosion.
- Do not change color when chemicals are active.
- Do not crack, foam or peel.
- Environment friendly - no VOC (harmful organic compound).
- Protects against impact and corrosion.
- No fading.
- Resists UV rays from the sun.
- Long lasting color.
- More than 300% industry standard.
- Easy to clean.
- No maintenance required.
- Sound reduction and vibration reduction.
- Looks beautiful.
- Cost effective.
LINE-X PROTECTIVE COATINGS industry has been certified by the following organizations:
• International Standard (ISO 17025) • Test License - American Association (A2LA)
US Standard Certificate
- Allows exposure to FDA and USDA food standards.
- MIL standard STD-801F, method 508.5.
- ANSI / NFS drinking water standard 61 part 5.
- ASTM E-84-01-Class A (standard test method for ignition of building materials).
- ASTM E-162-06 - Minimize the spread of fire by 25% (test for surface ignition with radioactive source).
- ASTM E-662-06 - The standard test method for the optical density of smoke produced from solid materials.
- Certification from the MSHA Testing Center (Mine Safety in Work)
- MSHA Certificate S30 / 00 - Application of Elastic Sealant Elasticity Standard applied for underground ventilation solution.
- MSHA CR-IC-249/1 certification for cable gutters and rolls, meeting the fire retardant standard for solid products used in mines.
- AFLR Tyndall AFB.
- Certified by the US Army Engineering Federation.
- Certified by H.P White for Materials Testing & Energy for bulletproof performance.
- Irrigation Planning Scheme - UK.
- Certificate of Conformity for Food Containers - United Kingdom.
- BS 476 part 7 1997: Top anti-flammable product.